To be eligible, you must meet at least one of the requirements below:
- Annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service. More Information (meet qualifications for free/reduced lunch program)
- Enrollment in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g. Federal TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Family receives public assistance.
- Lives in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless.
- A ward of the state or an orphan.
- My household receives TANF or SNAP or other public assistance.
- My family lives in federally subsidized public housing.
- My family is homeless.
- My child is a Foster child.
- My child is a ward of the State of Georgia.
- Another child in my household receives free or reduced meals
Please fill out the following form and return to Mrs. Hughes by September 15, 2021: Click HERE for form.